Upcycled from antique and vintage furniture! Looking for a designer antique furniture converted to a bathroom vanity for the farmhouse or French Country cottage you're building or renovating? You've landed in the best shop! Red Barn Estates will do the vanity for you and you'll be an active part of the creative process! We turn it into YOUR new old vanity. This purchase is for a piece 67" to 72" wide.
This listing is where you order an antique dresser or buffet to be converted to a bathroom vanity cabinet with a wood finish. Pictured vanities are examples of ones ordered from other fellow Etsy buyers just like yourself. We convert the interior to house pipes and give you storage!
The piece will be sourced, customized and restored. Modifications, depending on the dresser's drawer and cabinet configuration, include making an area for plumbing, faux drawers and reinforcing the top to hold heavier stone, marble or granite tops. The original wood top will be removed. Sink vessel, faucets and plumbing are NOT included. Your contractor can best provide those for perfect fits with your hardware. New sinks come with templates for cutting the exact hole size and shape required. Making doors from drawer fronts costs $400 extra.
ANTIQUE FURNITURE SIZES VARY. LET US KNOW WHAT SIZE YOU NEED!!!
How it works: Add this order to your cart. We accept all credit cards, PayPal and financing via Klarna. Then let us know which style you love from the examples shown above. We'll locate your perfect antique vanity and send pre-work photos for your review. Once you approve the vanity, we will restore, enhance and refinish it in our fabulous shabby chic style. The custom order process takes roughly 12 weeks. We keep you up-to-date on the vanity's progress every step of the way.
1) Create an open, secure area for your plumbing, sink and faucet.
2) Clear your plumbing: Faux out and/or shorten drawers and modify with u shape and scoops.
3) Remove top and back, reinforce frame. Base installation ready.
4) Refurbish and clear coat drawers.
5) Stain cabinet interiors.
6) Finish: If painted: one color, solid or distressed coverage.
If stained: stain plus 2-3 coats waterproof satin top coat.
7) Add up to 8 pieces wood carved filigree, on painted pieces only.
8) Shorten height, at leg bottoms, if needed.
9) Mail traced template of top frame provided upon request.
10) Remove old wheels, and filling post holes.
11) Original antique hardware.
OPTIONAL ADD-ON CUSTOMIZATION:
- Increase/decrease depth $50 to $300
- Decrease height at body $300
- Decrease width $300
- Create cabinet storage AND turning drawer fronts into doors $400
- Add inner sliding trays/drawers $250 each
- 2nd sink only: Create an open, secure area for 2nd sink and faucet $200
- Add fixed inner shelf $50 to $100 each
- Add faux drawer "cubby" storage $150 each
- Top Coat over Paint: 2-3 coats waterproof top coat on body. $150 to $300 depending on size and complexity. Add 2 weeks to production to allow paint to cure well first.
- Add specialty filigree/appliques/trim/adornments - At Cost
- Add different hardware - At Cost
- Custom paint color $50
- Add aging toner over paint $250
- Other special customization please inquire
Customization depends on the furniture's original drawer/cabinet configuration and dimensions. These will be advised as our team sends furniture pics that fit your specifics.
We do not build the dresser, we modify them. You can inquire if any unfinished pieces are in stock. Also please feel free to send a picture of the dresser style you love. Our furniture dates back to the early 1900's and is all very well constructed from strong, old growth wood and with century-long durability unlike today's new cabinetry.
Photos and updates will be provided. Once finished, final photos will be sent for your approval prior to shipping.
All antique furniture will have characteristic dents and dings here & there but we will ensure there are no major faults. Any drawers will open/close effortlessly. We use original antique metal pulls and knobs with old patinas. The old wheels shown are not included, however, new hard wood replica wheels are available to purchase. As beautiful as this is in these photos ~ she is even more so in person!
FREE SHIPPING in the continental USA. Blanket wrapped and delivered to your home. Insurance included. If ship-to-destination is to Alaska, Hawaii, Canada or Mexico please contact us. FREE SHIPPING IS TO CONTINENTAL USA DESTINATION ONLY. IF LISTING SAYS FREE SHIPPING TO ANOTHER COUNTRY PLEASE CONTACT US FOR THE ADDITIONAL COST.
Visit me also at www.camillesposhlife.com.com
Have a question? Talk or text Camille @ 405-820-1696
Follow our Pinterest boards: www.pinterest.com/CamilleReiner
Like us on Facebook www.facebook.com/redbarnestates
Thank you! We appreciate your business!!
Reclaimed & Restored Elegance - You will find no others taking more pride!
EXTRA SHIPPING CHARGES may be incurred due to destination remoteness, covid restrictions, etc. The fast-rising prices in gas and diesel may also require extra shipping charges. $400 shipping is included in our price. Once the shipment is ready we’ll advise first and invoice for any balance over $400.
Shipping from United States
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I gladly accept returns and exchanges
Just contact me within: 3 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 14 days of delivery
I don't accept cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
- Custom or personalized orders
Conditions of return
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.