Upcycled from antique and vintage furniture! Antique furniture to be converted to a bathroom vanity. Green eco friendly all wood ~ old wood ~ restoration. 25" to 36" wide, we can resize to fit your needs. Our bath vanity conversions are gorgeous, with oodles of charm! You will love them as much as we do!
DRESSER SIZES VARY AND CAN BE MODIFIED. LET US KNOW YOUR SIZE REQUIREMENTS.
Piece will be found with pics texted or emailed for your approval. Then modified, hand painted and distressed in one color of your choice. Modifications, depending on door/drawer configuration, include making a storage, faux drawers and reinforcing the top to hold heavier stone, marble or granite tops. The original wood top will be removed. Sink and faucets are NOT included. If you feel the wood top must stay please inquire. TIA
1) Create an open, secure area for your plumbing, sink and faucet.
2) Clear your plumbing: Faux out and/or shorten drawers and modify with u shape and scoops.
3) Remove top and back, reinforce frame. Base installation ready.
4) Refurbish and clear coat drawers.
5) Stain cabinet interiors.
6) Finish: If painted: one color, solid or distressed coverage.
If stained: stain plus 2-3 coats waterproof satin top coat.
7) Add up to 8 pieces wood carved filigree, on painted pieces only.
8) Shorten height, at leg bottoms, if needed.
9) Mail traced template of top frame provided upon request.
10) Remove old wheels, and filling post holes.
11) Original antique hardware.
OPTIONAL ADD-ON CUSTOMIZATION:
- Increase/decrease depth $50 to $300
- Decrease height at body $300
- Decrease width $300
- Create cabinet storage AND turning drawer fronts into doors $400
- Add inner sliding trays/drawers $250 each
- 2nd sink only: Create an open, secure area for 2nd sink and faucet $200
- Add fixed inner shelf $50 to $100 each
- Add faux drawer "cubby" storage $150 each
- Top Coat over Paint: 2-3 coats waterproof top coat on body. $150 to $300 depending on size and complexity. Add 2 weeks to production to allow paint to cure well first.
- Add specialty filigree/appliques/trim/adornments - At Cost
- Add different hardware - At Cost
- Custom paint color $50
- Add aging toner over paint $250
- Other special customization please inquire
Customization depends on the furniture's original drawer/cabinet configuration and dimensions. These will be advised as our team sends furniture pics that fit your specifics.
Our fabulous looking reclaimed furniture, dating to the early 1900's, is constructed very well from strong, old growth wood and we're not killing any new trees in the process. We use plant based cleansers, low voc paint, etc. We are eco friendly! :)
The process takes about 8 to 10 weeks. Pics and updates provided throughout. Once finished, final pics sent for your approval prior to shipping.
FREE SHIPPING in the continental USA. Blanket wrapped and delivered to your home. Insurance included. If ship-to-destination is more than 1,000 miles please make contact.
The 5 "named" colors are our own stock blends. We'll also do your custom color for an extra $50. Two colors, toners, metallic or special effect paints are additional.
All antique furniture has characteristic dents and dings here & there but we will ensure there are no major faults. We use original antique metal pulls and knobs with old patinas. The old wheels shown are not included, however, new hard wood replica wheels are available to purchase.
You'll want (possibly need, lol) some awesome pampering time in your new bathroom!
Visit me at www.camillesposhlife.com for amazing, USA made, self-care, bath and skincare products.
Talk or text 405-820-1696
Click and like us on Facebook www.facebook.com/redbarnestates
Reclaimed & Restored Elegance - You will find no others taking more pride!
EXTRA SHIPPING CHARGES may be incurred due to destination remoteness, covid restrictions, etc. The fast-rising prices in gas and diesel may also require extra shipping charges. $400 shipping is included in our price. Once the shipment is ready we’ll advise first and invoice for any balance over $400.
Shipping from United States
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I gladly accept returns and exchanges
Just contact me within: 3 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 14 days of delivery
I don't accept cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
- Custom or personalized orders
Conditions of return
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
May 17, 2018
This item is beautiful and Camille is very nice to work with. It was shipped later than expected, and then lost by Greyhound, causing a lot of chaos for our remodel. My only suggestion would be to ask what other shipping options would cost, but maybe we were the only unlucky ones. They have no real tracking system which is absurd. Still, I don't want to remove a star because of the delays. I want to be fair. Her and Jay do amazing work, and I love it. Thank you to them for the beautiful piece and customer service.